Fill Out the Form Below for A Free Painting Estimate
The Professional Alternative to Doing It Yourself
Quality Painting in Jacksonville FL
Personalize Your Home and Make It Yours…Add Color!
Why Uptown Build?
With over a decade of experience in the house painting industry, Uptown Build knows exactly what it takes to bring you an exceptional interior or exterior paint job. We value your business and want to show you we’re the best, that is why we guarantee every paint job will be clean, on time, and on budget.
Painting Services Your Can Rely On
- Clean. Your home is not a “job site” but your own personal living space. Because we acknowledge this, Uptown Build is dedicated to keeping the area clean and livable for you and your family. All of our crews undertake a major cleanup at the end of every project and utilize end-of-the-day cleanups to ensure we deliver an experience that leaves you with a peace of mind. Leave the mess to us! When we leave, the only thing we want you to notice is your beautiful new paint job.
- On Time. Because we pride ourselves on treating every customer with the utmost care and respect, we will be on time. This means being punctual to appointments and completing the job by the given deadline.
- On Budget. Budget is key during the planning process of any painting project. For your convenience, we provide a detailed estimate to help you understand where every dollar is being spent. We break down the prices so you can choose exactly what to paint while knowing exactly what you’ll pay. We keep our customers informed with clear, up-front estimates.
Uptown Build is Licensed & Insured and we specialize in painting homes in the Greater Jacksonville area. We can do just about anything you would like to have done in regards to getting your home painted by a professional house painter. We have been serving Jacksonville since 2003 and have many years as experienced painters. We offer free estimates for residential painting.
Our services include:
- Complete Interior Painting
- Exterior House Painting
- Pressure Washing
- Garage Floor Resurfacing
- Drywall Repairs
- Stucco Repairs
- Accent Walls
- Garage Floor Coatings
- Painting Garage Doors
Interior House Painting Practice
We will arrive on schedule, warmly greet you and get started on your painting project.
We pride ourselves in providing top-quality painting services to homeowners in the Greater Jacksonville area.
With care, we will move your furniture to the center of the room to allow enough working space. If necessary, we will cover all furniture with plastic to ensure maximum protection from sanding dust, paint splatters, caulk, and so forth. Once all painting is done, we will move all the furniture back to the original place.
We will with care take down all curtains/blinds and rods from windows so we can properly paint all window returns and sills.
Necessary safeguards will be taken to protect and cover flooring throughout the painting process. All nail holes and minor drywall damages will be repaired prior to the start of the painting. If wood trim is to be painted, all necessary caulking will be done to ensure a complete and finished product.
Prior to the beginning of the painting, the primer will be applied to all drywall repairs, raw sheetrock, wood, and any water stains.
We will apply all paint using rollers, brushes, and sprayers (if applicable), depending on the surface to ensure a smooth finish. All trim will be painted and completed with clean-cut lines between the wall and trim.
We will remove all floor coverings once the painting is done. Any debris will be swept and cleaned from the floor. All empty paint cans and related trash will be removed from your home. All left-over paint will be properly labeled so you can identify proper colors for any future touch-up needed.
Once all painting is done, we will do a thorough walk-through with you to ensure that all areas of the project have been addressed. The purpose of this walk-through is to make sure you as a customer are 100% satisfied with our work.
The Exterior Painting Process
The process is just like the interior painting process. With this process, we will be ensuring that your exterior painting is of the HIGHEST quality to ensure longevity.
Power washing the exterior of the home to get rid of all loose dirt, mildew, and other foreign matter using an eco-friendly solution to maximize the protection of your home’s landscape.
• All peeling or chipping paint will be removed, all exposed untreated stucco, raw wood and rust areas will be protected with primer prior to being painted.
• Any cracks exposed on your exterior, whether its stucco, cinder block, or wood, will be properly filled with elastomeric patching solution.
• High quality, durable caulk will be used for sealing all windows and doors.
• All window screens will be removed and glass will be protected from any paint overspray.
• The sealer will be applied to the body of the house, if necessary.
• Elastomeric Caulk will be applied to outdoor ceilings where the ceiling and the walls meet.
• All exterior elements on the property (landscaping, walkways, driveway, decks, patios, windows, fencing, lighting, etc.) will be protected from any overspray or drips using proper coverage material (drop cloths, plastic).
• Exterior body painting will be applied with sprayer and roller using a back roll method to ensure proper coverage on the surface.
• Using a Premium Grade 100% acrylic paint for the body of the home.
• All trim will be painted according to the color specifications of a homeowner using Premium quality 100% acrylic paint.
• ** Note: Not all trim is recommended to be painted (Example: Maintenance Free aluminum or vinyl)
• All doors will be painted using Premium grade paint.
• Paint sheen of choice will be selected by the homeowner. (Flat, satin, semi-gloss, gloss).
As stated above, our choice of brand of paint is Sherwin Williams, which provides Top Quality Premium Grade paint. We have been using their paint for the past 16 years and are 100% confident in their products.
The term commercial painting contractors covers a broad range of markets. From huge office buildings to retail stores, malls to multiplexes and theaters to condominium complexes, so a lot of different structures fall into this category. It is crucial that you choose the right commercial painting contractors who can efficiently handle your specific requirements. Strict adherence of safety regulations is also another important requirement to be met. At Precision Painting Plus, we are experienced in undertaking these tasks efficiently.
We’re a NY commercial industrial painting company that focuses on Long Island commercial painting, Brooklyn commercial painting, NYC commercial painting, Manhattan and Westchester and offer services above none. As New York commercial painting contractors, we provide high quality protective coatings. Right from floors to ceilings and everything that falls in between, we do them all for you with a guarantee of precision and excellent value for your hard earned money. We emphasize on proper surface preparation prior to kick-starting a commercial painting job. Our expert painters and project analysts will evaluate the surfaces first and then process them using the most appropriate methods and premium quality products.
We’re an established commercial painting company, in the commercial painting industry for over 20 years and specialize in paints, accessories and related services. Our expedient staff is dedicated to offer quality services you can count on. They are friendly and believe in prompt response to call and queries from our customers.
As professional commercial painting contractors, we have a commitment to quality workmanship and excellent customer care. Our reputation is solely built on customer satisfaction and brilliant services.
With Precision Painting Plus, you can be sure about receiving high quality results at consistent pace. We have set our goals to providing unmatched customer service. Let our specialty services go above and beyond your expectations!
Our NY commercial painting work done over the past 20+ years has earned us countless compliments and commercial painting referrals. We have provided our professional New York commercial painting services to state organizations and local businesses.
When you connect with one of our painting contractors in Jacksonville, there is a process that we go by to ensure a seamless experience for you. Here’s how it works in a nutshell:
We will set a time to come to your home to listen to what your vision is and what your needs are. And we arrive on time!
Submit A Estimate
We will then put together a detailed painting estimate covering everything that is needed to accomplish your vision.
Start On Time
Once an agreement is made, we will start on the scheduled date and work until we are completely done.
Once we are finished, we will do a punch walk with you to ensure you are completely satisfied.
After we are finished with the punch list and everything meets your approval, we are off to another painting project.
Still, Not Sure Our Painting Services Are For You? Here Are Some More Reasons To Just Give Us A Chance:
I had most of my house painted and the pricing is reasonable while the quality and the professionalism is outstanding! I am so happy with the result and confident that anyone else would be as well!!
Thank you for your professionalism associated with our new home. This is a short referral.
I located three painters on Craigslist and contacted all of them…I appreciated Tony’s professionalism, timeliness, and honesty.
Tony was extremely patient while we waited on a closing date so his crew could begin the process of painting the interior of the home. The closing date did not happen as early as we expected so Tony was required to work over the weekend, around our furniture and family to accomplish the job.
The house is a large home 2955sf with 12-foot ceilings and a lot of large crown molding. Tony & his team showed up every day until the job was completed on time and worked professionally with his crew not even leaving the site for lunch.
Thank You Tony for a Job Well Done ~ I would enthusiastically recommend Tony and plan to use them for future jobs …
I really appreciated the quick response on short notice and the workmanship. They were very easy to work with and provided excellent results. I have already scheduled two more jobs for them to complete this month.
When you hire one of our expert painting contractors in Jacksonville, you can be confident in knowing that you are hiring the best in the business. We’ve been serving clients since 2003 and look to continue providing high-quality painting services for many more years.
Some of Our Painting Projects
Fill Out the Form Below for A Free Estimate Appointment
WE HAVE MORE THAN 20 YEAR’S OF EXPERIENCE
Call us at
Click To Call
Contact Us Today for No Obligation Consultation
It’s time to move on from sub-par home improvement services that
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 – 4:00
Phone: (904) 437-4800
Tony @ UptownBuild.com